TRUCKEE, Calif. — Truckee Boy Scout Troop 267 spent all day on the snow-covered, 7,100-foot Grizzly Ridge in Plumas Forest cutting and hauling 300 red fir trees for the holiday season. The tree sizes range from 6 to 12 feet or more. The trees will be displayed for sale in the troop tree lot located in the Truckee Mountain Hardware parking lot beginning Friday, Nov. 25, 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. daily. All proceeds from the tree sales go directly to Boy Scout Troop 267 for monthly hikes and campouts, and other scouting events.
Be prepared, Boy Scout 267 Tree Lot to open Nov. 25
Trending in: News
- Truckee man, 54, arrested after hash-oil explosion at home
- Scientists seek funding to continue Lake Tahoe runoff studies
- Former Squaw ambassador: Development plan ‘just doesn’t sit right’
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart