TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, 13031 Ritz-Carlton Highlands Court, will host a holiday open house Sunday, Dec. 4, 3-5 p.m. for residents and guests to enjoy seasonal beverages and holiday treats while viewing holiday decor and visiting different stations, from a front office candy and gingerbread display created by the culinary team; spiced beverages in the fine dining room, Manzanita; spiced hot teas in the spa; a living room warmed with new winter hot chocolate offerings, casual dining area Mountain Blue with holiday treats and In Bloom offering champagne. Flow through and around the resort, relax and visiting. Go to www.ritzcarlton.com/laketahoe for more information.
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man, woman fight over food, who pooped in bathtub
- Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp won't launch for 2015; others will open
- Maloff presents Barton with $10 million check