TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, 13031 Ritz-Carlton Highlands Court, will host a holiday open house Sunday, Dec. 4, 3-5 p.m. for residents and guests to enjoy seasonal beverages and holiday treats while viewing holiday decor and visiting different stations, from a front office candy and gingerbread display created by the culinary team; spiced beverages in the fine dining room, Manzanita; spiced hot teas in the spa; a living room warmed with new winter hot chocolate offerings, casual dining area Mountain Blue with holiday treats and In Bloom offering champagne. Flow through and around the resort, relax and visiting. Go to www.ritzcarlton.com/laketahoe for more information.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report up to 6 inches of new snow
- Western drought continues: Washoe Lake, before and after
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe opens to large crowd