INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The Incline Village/Crystal Bay Republican Women’s Club is holding its May meeting at the Governor’s Mansion in Carson City from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 8.Attorney Mark Hutchison — a Republican candidate from State Senate District 6 (Las Vegas) — and Dr. Joel Strom will be guest speakers.According to press materials for the meeting, Hutchison was appointed in 2010 by former Gov. Jim Gibbons to join 26 other states in filing their opposition to the national health care reform law.Strom is constructing a grassroots national movement to prepare doctors, health care professionals and concerned patients to “speak out against the new health care overhaul.”Reservations are required. Those interested in attending should send $45 by Saturday, May 5, to IV/CB Republican Women’s Club, P.O. Box 3009, Incline Village, NV 89450. RSVP to Kathi Congistre at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone to Donna Kwachak at 775-833-2788.
Register for Incline GOP meeting at Governor’s Mansion
Trending in: News
- Horizon to undergo multi-million dollar renovation
- Chateau project developer makes deal to purchase other parcels; project could move forward as envisioned
- Tahoe man injured in Truckee crash is former prosecutor
- Local pilot survives, wife killed in Truckee plane crash
- Truckee Police: Home burglaries on the rise