BLACK ROCK DESERT, Nev. — Members of the Truckee Public Art Commission toured the art installed at Burning Man as guests of the Black Rock Art Foundation. Pictured from left: Carole Sesko, Chuck Grooms, Greg Van Loon, Knute Ascomb, Celia Howe, Pam McAdoo and Steve Randall. A Burning Man art exhibit will remain on display at the Truckee Donner Recreation andamp; Park District’s Community Recreation Center through September at 8924 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, at the Pioneer Center round-a-bout. Find the Truckee Public Art Commission on Facebook.
- Lake Tahoe storm brings 2 feet of snow, cross-country resorts reopen
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Leonard Nimoy – Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek,’ former Tahoe homeowner — dies at 83
- Sierra history: Tahoe’s winter entertainment industry grew out of economic desperation