TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Ninth Annual Downtown Truckee Wine, Walk andamp; Shop announced transportation packages to and from Reno, Nev., meeting at either West Street Wine Bar or Atlantis Casino Resort, Oct. 6 at 11 a.m.The Reno shuttle ticket includes transportation to and from the event, commemorative wine glass to sample wine at 35+ venues, five food tickets, a program with a map to all participating venues and a goodie bag. There is limited availability for transportation packages. Interested attendees are encouraged to purchase their spot today.A portion of this year’s event proceeds will be donated to the Family Resource Center of Truckee, an organization committed to empowering families and individuals to be self sufficient, valued and contributing members of the community. The Downtown Truckee Wine, Walk andamp; Shop is a fundraising event produced by Switchback PR + Marketing, Inc. General adult tickets are $35 in advance ($40 day of the event), Reno shuttle tickets are $66. Both are currently available online at www.TruckeeWineWalk.com. For more information visit www.TruckeeWineWalk.com or call 530-550-2252. Current sponsors include Tahoe Mountain Club, The Weekly, Sierra Sun, Sierra Heritage Magazine, Truckee Chamber of Commerce, White Buffalo, Chase International, Canyon Springs of Truckee, Downtown Truckee Merchants Association, Northstar California, Morrison Sales Team, Mountain Home Center, Aspen Leaf Interior Design, Keller Williams, The Truckee Sports Exchange, The Rock Garden, Martis Camp Community Association, Teichert/Stonebridge Properties, and The Office BOSS.
- The Natural: NCIS: New Orleans star Black has been in the business since 10 years old, making fifth ACC appearance
- Five questions with Tahoe-based Revive Interior Design's Jessie Marchesseau
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- City approves two-year contract extension for SnowGlobe, amidst venue and financial concerns