Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
- Scientists looking for new ways to battle climate change, increasing populations at Lake Tahoe
- Battle over bears heats up once again at Lake Tahoe
- Himmel Haus continues sustainable food approach
- Tahoe, Truckee embracing craft beer movement
- Authorities: Masked gunman robs another North Tahoe pharmacy