Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
- Lake Tahoe casinos to show Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao fight
- Not if, but when: Lake Tahoe fire season could be busy amid drought
- Plans under way to renovate, create two Tahoe City hotels
- Two dogs perish in Thursday house fire
- Jim Porter: Many registered sex offenders live at Truckee-Tahoe