TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Prostate cancer is the silent, but deadly disease
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- CA gas prices hit $4.16 per gallon; Truckee’s at $4.46