TRUCKEE, Calif. - The town of Truckee's Planning Division will host a Canyon Springs Draft Environmental Impact Report info meeting Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Town Hall (10183 Truckee Airport Road) from 6-8 p.m.The public is invited to attend for the following agenda items:• Presentation on DEIR analysis and conclusions by report preparer The Planning Center/DC&E.• Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants on the Canyon Springs traffic study analysis and conclusions.• Breakout stations for focused questions and answers with town staff and EIR consultants.Refreshments will be served. Learn more about the proposed Canyon Springs development at canyonspringsoftruckee.com, or through townoftruckee.com, under "Current Projects."
- Not if, but when: Lake Tahoe fire season could be busy amid drought
- Crude oil prices, refinery problems cause gas price hikes
- Plans under way to renovate, create two Tahoe City hotels
- Jim Porter: Many registered sex offenders live at Truckee-Tahoe
- With little water, Lake Tahoe wildflowers are off to an early start