"It is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. To reach the Port of HEAVEN we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it, but we must sail, not drift, nor be at anchor."Robert Clayton McDonnell, Jr. 23 ("Clayton" as he was known) was born on January 25, 1990 in Reno, Nevada, what a precious gift from God.Clayton loved hunting and fishing and being outdoors. He had a passion for songwriting and his love of music was shared by many.The memory of Clayton's love for life and his beautiful smile will be carried in the hearts of all that love him. He will be missed by his mother, Diana, his stepfather, Ron, his brother Jared and his step-brothers Danny, James, Tim and Tyler as well as numerous family and friends. There will be a "Celebration of Life" service held on Saturday, February 23rd at 1:00 p.m. at the Truckee Donner Park & Recreation Center located at 8924 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, California.A Clayton McDonnell Memorial fund has been established at Bank of the West 030560284.God Bless
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)