TRUCKEE, Calif. - The High Fives Foundation announced trainer and fitness expert Carrie Haines will bring her years of experience to the CR Johnson Healing Center in a group, community style event on Saturday, Feb. 16 at 9 a.m. Carrie's class, called willPower & grace, is a workout that links the strength, power and desires of the mind with the demands and potential of the body. Anyone can participate for any size donation to the High Fives Foundation. Carrie's class will be capped at 15 people. Scheduling will go through the CR Johnson Healing Center at email@example.com or 530-587-4453."This workout is a fusion of the best in group exercise: cardio, strength, flexibility, functional movement, and balance in one dynamic barefoot experience. We truly strengthen the body from the ground (feet) up. Over time, this workout has not only changed my body, but as someone who suffers from severe osteoarthritis in both knees, I am grateful for every day that I get to experience willPower and to be able to share it," said Haines.To promote health and fitness in the Truckee-Tahoe Community the CR Johnson Healing Center has hosted weekly Saturday Community Days for more than six months. Along with promoting healthy living, the Community Days are in place to highlight area healers and fitness professionals, while offering discounted treatments/classes to the public with proceeds going to the High Fives Foundation - CR Johnson Healing Center, 10775 Pioneer Trail, Ste. 108, Truckee.
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin