TAHOE CITY, Calif. - Proceeds of the Monday, Feb. 18, 4-7 p.m. fundraiser will go to help longtime local friend and Jake's manager Mike Kise offset medical expenses. For a $25 donation, enjoy a buffet of some of Mike Kise's favorite foods at Jake's on the Lake: fried chicken, venison, duck, boar, fish, and more. Drink specials, live exhibition painting by artist Michael Heltebrake, silent auction, and raffle will round out the evening. Buy raffle tickets at Jake's - you need not be present to win. Cash or check donations for Mike Kise accepted and appreciated. Jake's On The Lake is located at 780 North Lake Blvd., Boatworks Mall, Tahoe City. Call 530-583-0188 www.jakestahoe.com.
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship