Local experts in business loans, marketing and Web site management are offering seminars to help make the most of your dollars in tough times. All seminars will be held at Sawtooth Ridge Cafe, 877 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City. The information sessions are free for Chamber members and $10 for nonmembers. Breakfast will be available from Sawtooth for an additional fee.
Small business lending
March 12, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Speaker: Rodney Borges, Vice President, Manager for Plumas Bank's Small Business Lending
· Loan programs from application to qualifying
· How a small business loan differs from conventional financing
· Types and uses allowed under loan programs
Enhancing your Web site and public relations
March 19, from 9 to 10 a.m.
Speakers: Mike Williams, Smith and Jones and Pettit Gilwee, Gilwee PR
· Web site optimization
· Web site tools
· News release publishing secrets-----------
· Free promotional advertising opportunities--------------
How the stimulus bill affects your small business
March 29, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Speaker: Michael Saab, PWA Insurance
· The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) impact on employers
· Best practices in managing your 401K plan
· Commercial liability
April 2, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.--- -----------
Speaker: Michael Bennett, Publisher, Sierra Sun
· Creative local marketing tactics
· Setting yourself apart from your competition
· Right time, right place, right message
Please contact Chamber Manager Kym Fabel at 581-8764 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.