Members of the Tahoe Rim Trail Association can experience the Tahoe Rim Trail at dusk with casually paced hikes for all ages. Bring a flashlight, a wind-proof layer and water. Register in advance only, and please no dogs on this hike. Hikes are from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 24, Thursday, Sept. 23, and Saturday, Oct. 23. TRTA Membership is required to attend and space is limited so advance sign-up is required. All full moon hikes start at the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead. For information or to sign-up call the TRTA office at (775) 298-0238 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Date night: Hotspots around Lake Tahoe
- Obituary: Michael P. Sheehan, Mar. 12, 1970 ~ Nov. 21, 2015
- South Lake Tahoe police search for man suspected in bike path robbery
- Weather boosting winter ski resort visitation in the West, Tahoe included
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday