Members of the Tahoe Rim Trail Association can experience the Tahoe Rim Trail at dusk with casually paced hikes for all ages. Bring a flashlight, a wind-proof layer and water. Register in advance only, and please no dogs on this hike. Hikes are from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 24, Thursday, Sept. 23, and Saturday, Oct. 23. TRTA Membership is required to attend and space is limited so advance sign-up is required. All full moon hikes start at the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead. For information or to sign-up call the TRTA office at (775) 298-0238 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case