Members of the Tahoe Rim Trail Association can experience the Tahoe Rim Trail at dusk with casually paced hikes for all ages. Bring a flashlight, a wind-proof layer and water. Register in advance only, and please no dogs on this hike. Hikes are from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 24, Thursday, Sept. 23, and Saturday, Oct. 23. TRTA Membership is required to attend and space is limited so advance sign-up is required. All full moon hikes start at the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead. For information or to sign-up call the TRTA office at (775) 298-0238 or e-mail email@example.com.
Summer full moon Tahoe Rim Trail hikes
Trending in: News
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Tracking the migration: After 25-year wait, another area deer study is under way
- Man’s body found at Lake Tahoe boat ramp
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars