Members of the Tahoe Rim Trail Association can experience the Tahoe Rim Trail at dusk with casually paced hikes for all ages. Bring a flashlight, a wind-proof layer and water. Register in advance only, and please no dogs on this hike. Hikes are from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 24, Thursday, Sept. 23, and Saturday, Oct. 23. TRTA Membership is required to attend and space is limited so advance sign-up is required. All full moon hikes start at the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead. For information or to sign-up call the TRTA office at (775) 298-0238 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Man apparently drowns in Lake Tahoe; investigation underway
- Sheriff's office investigating suspicious death in South Lake Tahoe
- Dog dies in South Lake Tahoe structure fire Monday (updated)
- Drought impact on Sierra forests starting to show in Nevada
- State champions: South Tahoe All-Stars beat Summerlin North, claim Little League Intermediate 50/70 Division Nevada crown