Members of the Tahoe Rim Trail Association can experience the Tahoe Rim Trail at dusk with casually paced hikes for all ages. Bring a flashlight, a wind-proof layer and water. Register in advance only, and please no dogs on this hike. Hikes are from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 24, Thursday, Sept. 23, and Saturday, Oct. 23. TRTA Membership is required to attend and space is limited so advance sign-up is required. All full moon hikes start at the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead. For information or to sign-up call the TRTA office at (775) 298-0238 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut
- Ky-Mani Marley releases statement about missed South Shore show
- South Tahoe girls soccer seeks fifth state championship in seven seasons after being dethroned
- South Tahoe football rolls past Sparks 49-19 in season opener
- Barton Health breaks ground on Robert Maloff Center of Excellence