Members of the Tahoe Rim Trail Association can experience the Tahoe Rim Trail at dusk with casually paced hikes for all ages. Bring a flashlight, a wind-proof layer and water. Register in advance only, and please no dogs on this hike. Hikes are from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 24, Thursday, Sept. 23, and Saturday, Oct. 23. TRTA Membership is required to attend and space is limited so advance sign-up is required. All full moon hikes start at the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead. For information or to sign-up call the TRTA office at (775) 298-0238 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Lake Tahoe storm brings 2 feet of snow, cross-country resorts reopen
- Leonard Nimoy – Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek,’ former Tahoe homeowner — dies at 83
- Truckee Police logs: Women punch, kick woman suspected of having affair
- Tahoe’s South Shore expected to receive brunt of weekend storm