TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee One-Stop Business andamp; Career Center opened June 14, 2010 in the Nevada County Joseph Center, 10075 Levon Ave., Truckee. The One-Stop is the connection point for job seekers and employers, offering a wide range of services — most at no cost. Through collaboration with partnering agencies, they work to improve the quality, productivity and competitiveness of the workforce strengthening the local economy. Job seekers will find assistance including resumes and interviews, computer access, keyboard/typing tests, resource materials, labor market data, printers, phones and fax service, vocational assessment and labor market information. Business services include employee recruitment, business start up and expansion, employee training, human resource support, business information exchange and closure/layoffs. Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Call 550-3081.
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- No oil leaks in lake from Tahoe Queen fire, 'major damage' to boat