INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — You are invited to relive the 1920s at the inaugural Speakeasy night Oct. 22, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Mark Twain Cultural Center, 760 Mays Blvd., Ste. 10, Incline Village. Included in your $45 ticket are hors d’oeuvres and dinner, live music featuring ragtime and jazz, torch singer, dancing, costume contest and a Charleston dance off. Limited seating available so buy your tickets now and remember the secret knock (shave and a haircut). Buy your tickets by calling 775-831-2820 or online at www.marktwainculturalcenter.org.
- Ky-Mani Marley releases statement about missed South Shore show
- South Tahoe football rolls past Sparks 49-19 in season opener
- Take a hike: Direct route to Marlette Lake leads to serene waters perched above Lake Tahoe's East Shore
- Letter: Learn about Nick Exline, candidate for STPUD Board
- Tree mortality an increasing concern in Lake Tahoe Basin