INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — You are invited to relive the 1920s at the inaugural Speakeasy night Oct. 22, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Mark Twain Cultural Center, 760 Mays Blvd., Ste. 10, Incline Village. Included in your $45 ticket are hors d’oeuvres and dinner, live music featuring ragtime and jazz, torch singer, dancing, costume contest and a Charleston dance off. Limited seating available so buy your tickets now and remember the secret knock (shave and a haircut). Buy your tickets by calling 775-831-2820 or online at www.marktwainculturalcenter.org.
Speakeasy Night at the Mark Twain Cultural Center
Trending in: News
- Wed. morning update: King Fire up to 18,544 acres; more smoke for Tahoe
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- CCC to open up new Tahoe Center in Meyers to public
- Lake Tahoe hopes high for big winter; predictions mixed
- TV report: Drugs, bugs inside soon-to-be-demolished Lake Tahoe hotel