INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — You are invited to relive the 1920s at the inaugural Speakeasy night Oct. 22, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Mark Twain Cultural Center, 760 Mays Blvd., Ste. 10, Incline Village. Included in your $45 ticket are hors d’oeuvres and dinner, live music featuring ragtime and jazz, torch singer, dancing, costume contest and a Charleston dance off. Limited seating available so buy your tickets now and remember the secret knock (shave and a haircut). Buy your tickets by calling 775-831-2820 or online at www.marktwainculturalcenter.org.
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe courthouse (updated)
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Affordable housing a focus of Tahoe's South Shore Loop Road project (opinion)
- Obituary: Beverly LaVerne Hansen Einess, July 27, 1927 - April 3, 2016
- Chickenfoot to reunite at Lake Tahoe for first full show in six years