INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — You are invited to relive the 1920s at the inaugural Speakeasy night Oct. 22, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Mark Twain Cultural Center, 760 Mays Blvd., Ste. 10, Incline Village. Included in your $45 ticket are hors d’oeuvres and dinner, live music featuring ragtime and jazz, torch singer, dancing, costume contest and a Charleston dance off. Limited seating available so buy your tickets now and remember the secret knock (shave and a haircut). Buy your tickets by calling 775-831-2820 or online at www.marktwainculturalcenter.org.
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Power and poses: Tahoe Show bodybuilding contest returns to South Shore
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Panel to focus on aquatic weeds in the Tahoe Keys
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches