INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — You are invited to relive the 1920s at the inaugural Speakeasy night Oct. 22, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Mark Twain Cultural Center, 760 Mays Blvd., Ste. 10, Incline Village. Included in your $45 ticket are hors d’oeuvres and dinner, live music featuring ragtime and jazz, torch singer, dancing, costume contest and a Charleston dance off. Limited seating available so buy your tickets now and remember the secret knock (shave and a haircut). Buy your tickets by calling 775-831-2820 or online at www.marktwainculturalcenter.org.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe opens to large crowd
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report up to 6 inches of new snow
- Western drought continues: Washoe Lake, before and after