INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — You are invited to relive the 1920s at the inaugural Speakeasy night Oct. 22, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Mark Twain Cultural Center, 760 Mays Blvd., Ste. 10, Incline Village. Included in your $45 ticket are hors d’oeuvres and dinner, live music featuring ragtime and jazz, torch singer, dancing, costume contest and a Charleston dance off. Limited seating available so buy your tickets now and remember the secret knock (shave and a haircut). Buy your tickets by calling 775-831-2820 or online at www.marktwainculturalcenter.org.
- Truckee man, 23, arrested on suspicion of felony burglary
- One year later: Tahoe’s Dumpster Pups are all grown up
- Bicyclist seriously injured in collision, driver charged with DUI
- Norm Sayler feted on 80th for Donner Summit contributions
- Canyon Springs: Revised environmental report out for development