INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — You are invited to relive the 1920s at the inaugural Speakeasy night Oct. 22, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Mark Twain Cultural Center, 760 Mays Blvd., Ste. 10, Incline Village. Included in your $45 ticket are hors d’oeuvres and dinner, live music featuring ragtime and jazz, torch singer, dancing, costume contest and a Charleston dance off. Limited seating available so buy your tickets now and remember the secret knock (shave and a haircut). Buy your tickets by calling 775-831-2820 or online at www.marktwainculturalcenter.org.
- South Tahoe area issues rodent plague advisory
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- South Tahoe French restaurant adds flavor to the food scene
- Sacramento family shares story of hiking Tahoe Rim Trail together for 11 days
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels