TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Boy Scout Troop 266 recently honored retiring Scoutmaster Bob McClintock (center). McClintock served as scoutmaster from 2007. During McClintock’s time as scoutmaster, the troop produced six Eagle Scouts. Under McClintock’s leadership, the troop took many outings such as scout camp in Hawaii, river rafting on the Truckee and Carson Rivers, backpacking at Pt. Reyes, overnight stay on the aircraft carrier USS Hornet, and rappelling at Moaning Cave. McClintock was honored with an outstanding service award from the troop and an outstanding leadership citation from the Nevada Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- Redevelopment of South Lake Tahoe's Knights Inn area may be off the table
- Sierra House Elementary's two-week program offers more than academics
- News briefs: South Lake Tahoe births, events and more
- What to do with your pet in case of fire
- Bus route from South Shore to Carson City in jeopardy due to funding issues