TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Boy Scout Troop 266 recently honored retiring Scoutmaster Bob McClintock (center). McClintock served as scoutmaster from 2007. During McClintock’s time as scoutmaster, the troop produced six Eagle Scouts. Under McClintock’s leadership, the troop took many outings such as scout camp in Hawaii, river rafting on the Truckee and Carson Rivers, backpacking at Pt. Reyes, overnight stay on the aircraft carrier USS Hornet, and rappelling at Moaning Cave. McClintock was honored with an outstanding service award from the troop and an outstanding leadership citation from the Nevada Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- South Lake Tahoe police search for man suspected in bike path robbery
- Seasonal workers flock to California to process marijuana
- Heavenly, Kirkwood mountains to open more ski terrain Thanksgiving weekend