TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Boy Scout Troop 266 recently honored retiring Scoutmaster Bob McClintock (center). McClintock served as scoutmaster from 2007. During McClintock’s time as scoutmaster, the troop produced six Eagle Scouts. Under McClintock’s leadership, the troop took many outings such as scout camp in Hawaii, river rafting on the Truckee and Carson Rivers, backpacking at Pt. Reyes, overnight stay on the aircraft carrier USS Hornet, and rappelling at Moaning Cave. McClintock was honored with an outstanding service award from the troop and an outstanding leadership citation from the Nevada Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe opens to large crowd
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report up to 6 inches of new snow
- Western drought continues: Washoe Lake, before and after