TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Boy Scout Troop 266 recently honored retiring Scoutmaster Bob McClintock (center). McClintock served as scoutmaster from 2007. During McClintock’s time as scoutmaster, the troop produced six Eagle Scouts. Under McClintock’s leadership, the troop took many outings such as scout camp in Hawaii, river rafting on the Truckee and Carson Rivers, backpacking at Pt. Reyes, overnight stay on the aircraft carrier USS Hornet, and rappelling at Moaning Cave. McClintock was honored with an outstanding service award from the troop and an outstanding leadership citation from the Nevada Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- Ky-Mani Marley releases statement about missed South Shore show
- South Tahoe football rolls past Sparks 49-19 in season opener
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut
- Tree mortality an increasing concern in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Take a hike: Direct route to Marlette Lake leads to serene waters perched above Lake Tahoe's East Shore