TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Boy Scout Troop 266 recently honored retiring Scoutmaster Bob McClintock (center). McClintock served as scoutmaster from 2007. During McClintock’s time as scoutmaster, the troop produced six Eagle Scouts. Under McClintock’s leadership, the troop took many outings such as scout camp in Hawaii, river rafting on the Truckee and Carson Rivers, backpacking at Pt. Reyes, overnight stay on the aircraft carrier USS Hornet, and rappelling at Moaning Cave. McClintock was honored with an outstanding service award from the troop and an outstanding leadership citation from the Nevada Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion
- Police arrest man following alleged attempted robbery at Stateline
- Letter: Community split on major issues
- One dead following shooting at South Lake Tahoe hotel
- Police release sketches of suspects in South Tahoe shooting