TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Boy Scout Troop 266 recently honored retiring Scoutmaster Bob McClintock (center). McClintock served as scoutmaster from 2007. During McClintock’s time as scoutmaster, the troop produced six Eagle Scouts. Under McClintock’s leadership, the troop took many outings such as scout camp in Hawaii, river rafting on the Truckee and Carson Rivers, backpacking at Pt. Reyes, overnight stay on the aircraft carrier USS Hornet, and rappelling at Moaning Cave. McClintock was honored with an outstanding service award from the troop and an outstanding leadership citation from the Nevada Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- Tahoe wildlife officials address bear concerns around the lake
- Man defends honor of Golden State Warriors, gets arrested
- American Century Championship reveals 2016 lineup; celebrity golf tournament returns to Edgewood Tahoe in July
- Fourth man arrested in fatal South Lake Tahoe shooting
- News briefs: School board elections and road safety issues in Meyers