TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Boy Scout Troop 266 recently honored retiring Scoutmaster Bob McClintock (center). McClintock served as scoutmaster from 2007. During McClintock’s time as scoutmaster, the troop produced six Eagle Scouts. Under McClintock’s leadership, the troop took many outings such as scout camp in Hawaii, river rafting on the Truckee and Carson Rivers, backpacking at Pt. Reyes, overnight stay on the aircraft carrier USS Hornet, and rappelling at Moaning Cave. McClintock was honored with an outstanding service award from the troop and an outstanding leadership citation from the Nevada Council of Boy Scouts of America.
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Best summertime Happy Hours on Tahoe's South Shore
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment