INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Blue Pixie Studio andamp; Gallery is proud to host an exhibit of watercolor and oil paintings by Incline Village artist Caroline Cutler. The collection of work, “Falling Into Winter,” will be on display through November.From her home studio, Cutler works in a California Impressionism style learned through her studies at the (now defunct) Lakeside Gallery in Kings Beach, which she joined after moving to Tahoe in 1973. Cutler grew up spending summers on the Gulf Coast of Alabama, and her attraction to seascapes, water and brightly colored flowers can be traced back to the serenity of the white beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. Presently Postmaster of Crystal Bay and Incline Village, Cutler also serves on the Art Committee at St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church, where she is able to guide young people to be creative and encourage all to share their gifts.Blue Pixie is located in Christmas Tree Village, 868 Tahoe Boulevard, Incline Village. For more information please contact Blue Pixie at 775-831-0226.
- New South Lake Tahoe venue brings live magic show, dining
- South Lake Tahoe highway project promises change, community improvements
- Seeping water caused radioactive dump blast in Nevada
- Preventing suicide at Lake Tahoe: Food for thought for mental wellness (opinion)
- Kudos & Kindness: Thank you for snow removal