TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, 13031 Ritz-Carlton Highlands Court, will host a holiday open house Sunday, Dec. 4, 3-5 p.m. for residents and guests to enjoy seasonal beverages and holiday treats while viewing holiday decor and visiting different stations, from a front office candy and gingerbread display created by the culinary team; spiced beverages in the fine dining room, Manzanita; spiced hot teas in the spa; a living room warmed with new winter hot chocolate offerings, casual dining area Mountain Blue with holiday treats and In Bloom offering champagne. Flow through and around the resort, relax and visiting. Go to www.ritzcarlton.com/laketahoe for more information.
- K-12 private school to build campus in Martis Valley; Tahoe lakeside option out
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Prescribed burns planned for Lake Tahoe's west, south shores
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- The top five online: Tahoe-Truckee's most-read stories, April 20-26