TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, 13031 Ritz-Carlton Highlands Court, will host a holiday open house Sunday, Dec. 4, 3-5 p.m. for residents and guests to enjoy seasonal beverages and holiday treats while viewing holiday decor and visiting different stations, from a front office candy and gingerbread display created by the culinary team; spiced beverages in the fine dining room, Manzanita; spiced hot teas in the spa; a living room warmed with new winter hot chocolate offerings, casual dining area Mountain Blue with holiday treats and In Bloom offering champagne. Flow through and around the resort, relax and visiting. Go to www.ritzcarlton.com/laketahoe for more information.
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- A walk in the woods: Tahoe’s trails have something for every hiker
- 13 South Shore road construction projects set for this summer