TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2011 CATT Annual Awards Competition. The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics.Fourteen nominations were made in five “project” categories, and 28 nominations were made in six “individual achievement” categories.CATT is a nonprofit trade association representing the broad spectrum of design and building professionals and related suppliers in the greater Truckee/ North Tahoe region. CATT was established in 1998 and has 284 members.Winners are below. Questions about the competition, projects, or nominees should be sent to Pat Davison, CATT executive director, at 530-550-9999, or email@example.com.
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- What's happening at Lake Tahoe this Labor Day weekend
- Beaver population thriving at Lake Tahoe thanks to local volunteers
- South Tahoe boat hand saves drowning teen
- Beach time: Get your toes in the sand this weekend while visiting South Lake Tahoe