TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2011 CATT Annual Awards Competition. The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics.Fourteen nominations were made in five “project” categories, and 28 nominations were made in six “individual achievement” categories.CATT is a nonprofit trade association representing the broad spectrum of design and building professionals and related suppliers in the greater Truckee/ North Tahoe region. CATT was established in 1998 and has 284 members.Winners are below. Questions about the competition, projects, or nominees should be sent to Pat Davison, CATT executive director, at 530-550-9999, or email@example.com.
- Tahoe wildlife officials address bear concerns around the lake
- Man defends honor of Golden State Warriors, gets arrested
- American Century Championship reveals 2016 lineup; celebrity golf tournament returns to Edgewood Tahoe in July
- News briefs: School board elections and road safety issues in Meyers
- Fourth man arrested in fatal South Lake Tahoe shooting