TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe recently announced the winners of the 2011 CATT Annual Awards Competition. The winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics.Fourteen nominations were made in five “project” categories, and 28 nominations were made in six “individual achievement” categories.CATT is a nonprofit trade association representing the broad spectrum of design and building professionals and related suppliers in the greater Truckee/ North Tahoe region. CATT was established in 1998 and has 284 members.Winners are below. Questions about the competition, projects, or nominees should be sent to Pat Davison, CATT executive director, at 530-550-9999, or email@example.com.
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man, woman fight over food, who pooped in bathtub
- Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp won't launch for 2015; others will open
- Maloff presents Barton with $10 million check