LAKE TAHOE — Every Saturday the snowshoe hikes will travel around the Tahoe Basin to a different location. Snowshoe at the new Van Sickle State Park in South Lake Tahoe, Saturday, Jan. 28, 2-3 miles, moderate, meet at Harrah’s back parking lot, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.The TRTA is also offering free specialty snowshoe hikes: Full Moon Snowshoe Treks, Sweetheart Sunset Hike, St. Patrick’s Day Snowshoe Search for the Pot ‘o Gold and Winter Camping 101. Online registration required; visit www.tahoerimtrail.org.For more information, call 775-298-0012 or e-mail Jaime at email@example.com.
Free Snowshoe Specialty Hikes with Tahoe Rim Trail Association
Trending in: News
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Lake's depths hold many dead bodies: Officials report most corpses don't surface if lost in Lake Tahoe
- Smoke could return after clear weekend
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Resilient racer: 2-time cancer survivor Wendy Chioji starts new battle after Ironman Lake Tahoe