LAKE TAHOE — Every Saturday the snowshoe hikes will travel around the Tahoe Basin to a different location. Snowshoe at the new Van Sickle State Park in South Lake Tahoe, Saturday, Jan. 28, 2-3 miles, moderate, meet at Harrah’s back parking lot, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.The TRTA is also offering free specialty snowshoe hikes: Full Moon Snowshoe Treks, Sweetheart Sunset Hike, St. Patrick’s Day Snowshoe Search for the Pot ‘o Gold and Winter Camping 101. Online registration required; visit www.tahoerimtrail.org.For more information, call 775-298-0012 or e-mail Jaime at email@example.com.
Free Snowshoe Specialty Hikes with Tahoe Rim Trail Association
Trending in: News
- Truckee Police: Home burglaries on the rise
- Tahoe man injured in Truckee crash is former prosecutor
- Chateau project developer makes deal to purchase other parcels; project could move forward as envisioned
- Horizon to undergo multi-million dollar renovation
- Local pilot survives, wife killed in Truckee plane crash