INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Get ready to dance the night away with your little girl at the Third Annual Father Daughter Dance Friday, Feb. 10, 6-9 p.m. at Tahoe Biltmore Hotel in Crystal Bay.Enjoy dancing to DJ music, creative stations, have a photo taken in the photo booth and make memories to last a lifetime.Your daughter won’t remember the time you spent reviewing test questions … what she will remember is that time when you dressed up, shared a special meal and then danced the night away to her favorite songs.Tahoe SAFE Alliance invites you this wonderful event. Tickets are $20 per couple (father /daughter) and $5 per additional child. Purchase tickets now at www.tahoesafealliance.org.Enjoy a special dinner at Conrad’s Steak and Chophouse for $39 per couple, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 775-833-6748.
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Rotary snowplows keep fighting Sierra drifts
- Bruce in the USA brings Springsteen to Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- American ski hero Travis Ganong enrolls at Sierra Nevada College
- California drought: More work needed as water conservation sees positive results at Lake Tahoe, Truckee