INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Get ready to dance the night away with your little girl at the Third Annual Father Daughter Dance Friday, Feb. 10, 6-9 p.m. at Tahoe Biltmore Hotel in Crystal Bay.Enjoy dancing to DJ music, creative stations, have a photo taken in the photo booth and make memories to last a lifetime.Your daughter won’t remember the time you spent reviewing test questions … what she will remember is that time when you dressed up, shared a special meal and then danced the night away to her favorite songs.Tahoe SAFE Alliance invites you this wonderful event. Tickets are $20 per couple (father /daughter) and $5 per additional child. Purchase tickets now at www.tahoesafealliance.org.Enjoy a special dinner at Conrad’s Steak and Chophouse for $39 per couple, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 775-833-6748.
Third annual father/daughter dance is Feb. 10 at Tahoe Biltmore
Trending in: News
- Man dies in drowning incident at Lake Tahoe
- NorCal wildfire destroys 10 homes; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Lake Tahoe resort investigated for dumping pool water
- North Tahoe to enforce drought restrictions for residents, businesses
- Truckee’s Squeeze In ready to franchise; opens Bay Area location