INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Get ready to dance the night away with your little girl at the Third Annual Father Daughter Dance Friday, Feb. 10, 6-9 p.m. at Tahoe Biltmore Hotel in Crystal Bay.Enjoy dancing to DJ music, creative stations, have a photo taken in the photo booth and make memories to last a lifetime.Your daughter won’t remember the time you spent reviewing test questions … what she will remember is that time when you dressed up, shared a special meal and then danced the night away to her favorite songs.Tahoe SAFE Alliance invites you this wonderful event. Tickets are $20 per couple (father /daughter) and $5 per additional child. Purchase tickets now at www.tahoesafealliance.org.Enjoy a special dinner at Conrad’s Steak and Chophouse for $39 per couple, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 775-833-6748.
- Low numbers force North Tahoe High to scrap football season
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Kevin MacMillan: Stop wasting water with Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man