More rock has been added to the Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series at Harveys.Journey, Pat Benatar and Loverboy will play July 22 and Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis andamp; the News on Aug. 17, it was announced this week.There are now eight concerts slated for the series, which typically has 10 to 12 shows. For now, the opening concert is Chicago and the Doobie Brothers on July 13, and tickets for that show go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, March 23. The Journey concert is on a Sunday of the celebrity golf weekend, which features Maroon 5 on Saturday, July 21. Tickets for Journey and Sugarland (Aug. 18) go on sale March 30.The date for the Beach Boys will be changed, and the new date is yet to be determined.Other shows include Brad Paisley (July 28) and Toby Keith (Aug. 8).Purchase tickets at Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or www.apeconcerts.com.
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain