More rock has been added to the Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series at Harveys.Journey, Pat Benatar and Loverboy will play July 22 and Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis andamp; the News on Aug. 17, it was announced this week.There are now eight concerts slated for the series, which typically has 10 to 12 shows. For now, the opening concert is Chicago and the Doobie Brothers on July 13, and tickets for that show go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, March 23. The Journey concert is on a Sunday of the celebrity golf weekend, which features Maroon 5 on Saturday, July 21. Tickets for Journey and Sugarland (Aug. 18) go on sale March 30.The date for the Beach Boys will be changed, and the new date is yet to be determined.Other shows include Brad Paisley (July 28) and Toby Keith (Aug. 8).Purchase tickets at Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or www.apeconcerts.com.
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Leonard Nimoy – Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek,’ former Tahoe homeowner — dies at 83
- Tahoe’s South Shore expected to receive brunt of weekend storm
- Truckee Police logs: Women punch, kick woman suspected of having affair
- South Lake Tahoe Police Logs