INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Help IES first grader Bryan Behrens to raise funds to support the opportunities for persons with disabilities to participate in snow sports. Bryan Behrens is a challenged by quadriplegic cerebral palsy and is a student of the program.All proceeds will be donated to Disabled Sports USA Far West. Eat pizza and get Bryan and others like him on the slopes.Tomaato’s Pizza, Pasta andamp; Salads, 120 Country Club, Incline Village, Wednesday, March 28, 5-8 p.m. Salad and pizza buffet cost: $15 adults, $10 children 5-12 and kids under 5 free. Call 775-833-2200 for information.
- Two bodies found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office in 15 days
- Tempers flare between Tahoe Forest hospital board members
- Body found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office
- Police: ‘Violent’ man on drugs arrested during carjacking (w/ video)
- Are California agencies using flawed appraisal systems to grab open space?