INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Help IES first grader Bryan Behrens to raise funds to support the opportunities for persons with disabilities to participate in snow sports. Bryan Behrens is a challenged by quadriplegic cerebral palsy and is a student of the program.All proceeds will be donated to Disabled Sports USA Far West. Eat pizza and get Bryan and others like him on the slopes.Tomaato’s Pizza, Pasta andamp; Salads, 120 Country Club, Incline Village, Wednesday, March 28, 5-8 p.m. Salad and pizza buffet cost: $15 adults, $10 children 5-12 and kids under 5 free. Call 775-833-2200 for information.
Family Pizza Night to benefit Bryan Behrens, Disabled Sports
Trending in: News
- Scientists seek funding to continue Lake Tahoe runoff studies
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Truckee man, 54, arrested after hash-oil explosion at home
- Former Squaw ambassador: Development plan ‘just doesn’t sit right’
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart