INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The Incline Village/Crystal Bay Republican Women’s Club is hosting a Candidate’s Night on Wednesday, April 11th, at 5 p.m., at the Chateau in Incline Village.
There will be appetizers and a no host bar from 5-6 p.m., and the meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
The club has invited all the candidates who are running in the June 12 primary in Nevada — from U.S. Senate, Congress, State Assembly, Washoe County Commission, IVGID Trustees, Incline Justice of the Peace, State Board of Education, Regent from the University of Nevada, and the School District.
Below is the list of registered GOP candidates invited:
• U.S. Senate: Dean Heller
• Congressional District 2: Mark Amodei
• State Assembly District 26: Randy Kirner
• Washoe County Commission District 1: Marsha Berkbigler
• IVGID trustee: Tim Callicrate, George Del Carlo, Bea Epstein, Jim Smith. Frank Wright
• North Lake Tahoe Fire District director: Wayne Fischer, Chris May, Dale Smith, Paul Zahler
• Incline Justice of the Peace: E. Alan Tiras
• State Board of Education District 2: Dave Cook, Adrianna Fralick
• University of Nevada, Reno, Regent: Rick Trachok
• School District Trustee, District A: Dale Richardson, Lisa Ruggerio
Each candidate will get to talk for 3 minutes and then answer a couple of questions. The meeting is open to the public, but only registered GOP candidates can speak.
According to a press release, the club’s mission is to elect Republicans at the local, state and national level.
Cost is $25 per person. RSVP to Kathi Congistre, 775-831-4360 or Donna Kwachak, 775-833-2788, by April 5.
Residents interested in more information about the evening can contact Steve and Denise Ause at 775-831-1963.