TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Below are incidents from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office press log for Feb. 22 to March 2.
• At 8 a.m. on the 7800 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, a male subject was arrested for burglary that occurred a week earlier. The suspect allegedly stole vodka and hot dogs from a local grocery store.
• Sometime within the past week, an unknown suspect stole a golf cart from the maintenance yard at an area golf course.
• At 9 a.m. on Brooke Avenue in Kings Beach, a male subject was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
• At 3:30 p.m. on Highlands View Road in Truckee, an unknown suspect(s) removed 2 laptops from an unlocked apartment.
• At 9:30 p.m. near the intersection of Highway 89 and Squaw Valley Road, a subject was pulled over for a traffic violation when it was determined he was driving under the influence of alcohol. Subject turned over to CHP for DUI arrest.
• At 1:30 p.m., officers responded to the 1900 block of Squaw Valley Road to a report that an unknown suspect removed a victim’s camera from her bag at a party on Feb. 25
• At noon on the 1900 block of Squaw Valley Road, an unknown suspect removed a ski bag filled with ski gear, a wallet and cash from an indoor venue.
• At 3 p.m. on the 1900 block of Squaw Valley Road, an unknown suspect allegedly scratched the tailgate of victim’s car on purpose.
• At 9:30 p.m. on the 3000 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City, officers made contact with a highly intoxicated female subject removing her clothing in the middle of the highway. Female taken into protective custody for drunk in public.