INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Dress The Part(y) is pleased to announce the promotion of Alyssa Aninos to store manager. Alyssa has been a creative resource at Dress the Part(y) for the last two years assisting customers with dressing, decorating and gift giving.She provides a convenient personal shopping experience that helps create fun for people of all ages as they prepare for special parties and events. Customizing various ensembles, she is a team asset who truly enjoys helping her customers “dress the part” by finding inspiration and satisfaction through wardrobe, makeup, or accessories that will cater to their individual needs and personalities.Growing up in both Michigan and Florida, Alyssa has lived in Incline Village on and off for the last 18 years. She is passionate about entertainment and promoting fun events and places to check out in northern Lake Tahoe.Her recent involvements include SnowFest! with the Karneval Pub Crawl, as well as volunteering for local fundraising events. Alyssa is very interested in providing merchandise that is fun, multi-functional, and able to be re-used or re-created, as well as basics that add excitement every day dressing.
Aninos announced as Dress the Part(y) store manager
Trending in: News
- Truckee Police: Home burglaries on the rise
- Horizon to undergo multi-million dollar renovation
- Tahoe man injured in Truckee crash is former prosecutor
- Chateau project developer makes deal to purchase other parcels; project could move forward as envisioned
- Squaw Valley, Sugar Bowl strike partnership for 2014-15