INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Dress The Part(y) is pleased to announce the promotion of Alyssa Aninos to store manager. Alyssa has been a creative resource at Dress the Part(y) for the last two years assisting customers with dressing, decorating and gift giving.She provides a convenient personal shopping experience that helps create fun for people of all ages as they prepare for special parties and events. Customizing various ensembles, she is a team asset who truly enjoys helping her customers “dress the part” by finding inspiration and satisfaction through wardrobe, makeup, or accessories that will cater to their individual needs and personalities.Growing up in both Michigan and Florida, Alyssa has lived in Incline Village on and off for the last 18 years. She is passionate about entertainment and promoting fun events and places to check out in northern Lake Tahoe.Her recent involvements include SnowFest! with the Karneval Pub Crawl, as well as volunteering for local fundraising events. Alyssa is very interested in providing merchandise that is fun, multi-functional, and able to be re-used or re-created, as well as basics that add excitement every day dressing.
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- A walk in the woods: Tahoe’s trails have something for every hiker
- 13 South Shore road construction projects set for this summer