A celebration of Jay’s life was held in Incline Village on May 25, 2012. There has been a change of time and location for the Las Vegas service. A celebration of Jay’s life will be held in Las Vegas on Saturday, June 2, 2012, at 11:00 a.m., at The Crossing Christian Church, 7950 W Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89113, telephone: 702-947-2080.
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- A walk in the woods: Tahoe’s trails have something for every hiker
- 13 South Shore road construction projects set for this summer