A celebration of Jay’s life was held in Incline Village on May 25, 2012. There has been a change of time and location for the Las Vegas service. A celebration of Jay’s life will be held in Las Vegas on Saturday, June 2, 2012, at 11:00 a.m., at The Crossing Christian Church, 7950 W Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89113, telephone: 702-947-2080.
- Rotary snowplows keep fighting Sierra drifts
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Bruce in the USA brings Springsteen to Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Truckee Police logs: Women punch, kick woman suspected of having affair
- Sierra Sun editorial: Community grows strong in Tahoe City