LAKE TAHOE — With the start of the summer hiking season upon us, Tahoe's peaks, wildflowers and vistas are beginning to beckon. Tahoe Rim Trail offers free guided hikes in July. These hikes are great for all abilities, and shorter hikes are most appropriate for children.Participants must register in advance for these summer hikes. Online registration is now required for all TRTA programs and can be completed on the TRTA website at www.tahoerimtrail.org.For more information, call 775-298-0012 or email Jaime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?