INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Frank Wright this week denied knowledge of an email apparently authored by him that seeks support for a class action lawsuit against IVGID, labels the district as the “mafia” and takes credit for numerous resignations over the past year of “corrupt district employees.”According to a copy of the email obtained last week by the Bonanza, Wright, a longtime Crystal Bay resident and former IVGID trustee candidate, allegedly writes that the June 12 primary elections were “rigged” and that “there is no way three unknowns who have never attended a board meeting can generate 1000 votes, and the closest contender gets less than half as many votes.”The email, allegedly sent to a list of undisclosed recipients at 11:13 p.m. on June 12 from Wright's personal account, continues: “If you look at the absentee ballots most of the voters are out of town. A local columnist controls this town, he recruited these three amigos and he guaranteed them the votes.”Wright was among 10 candidates for three Incline Village General Improvement District board of trustees seats. In the June 12 primary, Jim Smith (1,090 votes), Jim Hammerel (948 votes) and George Del Carlo (906 votes) earned the top three votes. Bill Devine (689 votes), incumbent Bea Epstein (605 votes) and former trustee Tim Callicrate (450 votes) were the next three; all six move on to the general election in November.Wright — who finished seventh, and out of the race, with 262 votes — denied knowledge of the email when asked in a Monday phone interview about it.“I'm not going to confirm or deny that,” Wright said.Wright did, however, discuss the primary election, saying that “it's odd to me that voters in this town ... would vote for three individuals who are total unknowns who never have attended a board meeting.”When asked again about the email, Wright said: “I don't know anything about it.”A printed copy of the email was circulated to each of the 50 or so residents, employees and trustees at the Wednesday, June 13 IVGID board meeting by Chuck Otto, a second homeowner who called the statements within it “disturbing,” adding that “it's nonsensical comments like these that turn people off.” Wright was not in attendance.According to the email, Wright allegedly writes that he and former trustee candidate Aaron Katz “have been responsible for the mass resignations of many corrupt district employees. We have exposed the theft, the lies and the stealing of our recreation dollars. What we have gotten in return is character assinations (sic) and our families ridiculed by mindless losers.”The email also alludes to potential litigation: “If any of you would like to join me in a suit against IVGID to eliminate the illegal tax called a recreation fee, and the give-away of our assest (sic) let me know, it will be a class action suit, with no single individual to be attacked by the IVGID mafia. Aaron and I cannot do it alone.”The email ends: “Thank you for your loyal support, and friendship. Cheers. Frank.”During the public comment portion of the June 13 meeting, Katz said he did not write the email. In a phone interview Monday, Katz said he “had nothing to do with any requests for ... a class action suit,” adding that he can't control anything Wright might write.Katz — who finished eighth in the June primary with 248 votes — currently is suing the district. His early August 2011 lawsuit alleges IVGID has violated state law for years by offering free and discounted services to non-residents and private parties, and it further demands limits be set against the facilities, services and activities the district should be allowed to provide.The district has since denounced the suit's allegations and asks the Second Judicial District Court of Nevada to dismiss the case, which currently is making its way through the legal system; no timetable exists for the judge to make a ruling.