INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Blue Pixie nurtures budding artists in their imaginative journey as they work creatively exploring a variety of art projects. Art Camp is offered on a reserved basis with a maximum of 10 artists per two-hour session. Walk-ins are available as space permits.Call 775-831-0226 to register for the session(s) of your choice. Fee: $40 per two-hour session, per artist.Adventures in Art, kindergarten-fifth; Wednesdays; June 27, July 11, 18 and Aug. 1, 8; 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Glass mosaic panels, water painting, recycled mixed media, burlap weaving gone wild and glass fusion object d’art.Journeys in Art, sixth grade and up; Thursdays; June 28, July 12, 19, Aug. 2, 9; 1:30-3:30 p.m. Glass mosaic panels, watercolor reflections, glass fusion object d’art, block printing, reverse pastel painting.Blue Pixie STUDIO andamp; GALLERY, Christmas Tree Village, 868 Tahoe Blvd., Incline Village, 775-831-0226.
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Man arrested after allegedly shooting moving vehicle in Meyers
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Increase in high-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management