KINGS BEACH, Calif. — The Friends of the Kings Beach Library would like to invite you to their annual Fourth of July booksale. They will hold “the most organized used booksale in the state” on June 30 and July 1 at the Kings Beach Library, located at 301 Secline Ave. in Kings Beach, across from North Shore Hardware. Set up is on Friday, June 29 at 10 a.m. Any and all volunteers will be much appreciated. The Booksale hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Donations happily accepted at the library during open hours and at the Booksale also. Call the library at 530-546-2021 for more information.
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- A walk in the woods: Tahoe’s trails have something for every hiker
- Scientists seek funding to continue Lake Tahoe runoff studies