KINGS BEACH, Calif. — The Friends of the Kings Beach Library would like to invite you to their annual Fourth of July booksale. They will hold “the most organized used booksale in the state” on June 30 and July 1 at the Kings Beach Library, located at 301 Secline Ave. in Kings Beach, across from North Shore Hardware. Set up is on Friday, June 29 at 10 a.m. Any and all volunteers will be much appreciated. The Booksale hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Donations happily accepted at the library during open hours and at the Booksale also. Call the library at 530-546-2021 for more information.
- TV report: Drugs, bugs inside soon-to-be-demolished Lake Tahoe hotel
- Wed. morning update: King Fire up to 18,544 acres; more smoke for Tahoe
- Police search for teenager, offer reward
- CA law requiring 3 feet between drivers, cyclists begins today
- Public review coming soon for Sierra rezoning development proposal