Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
- North Lake Tahoe restaurant abruptly closes; details sparse
- Another warm Sierra winter likely; drought to persist
- Learn ‘Go-Slow-Whoa’ when making healthy eating choices
- Police: ‘Violent’ man on drugs arrested during carjacking (w/ video)
- Man traveling with baby arrested on fugitive warrant in Truckee