Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Town, airport helping close $1M shortfall for Truckee aquatic center
- Police seeking information about burglary, identity theft suspects
- North Tahoe’s SnowFest! continues with fun events this week