Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
Obituary: Gordon Arnold
Trending in: News
- NorCal wildfire destroys 10 homes; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Lake Tahoe resort investigated for dumping pool water
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Low water levels taking toll on Lake Tahoe rec businesses
- North Tahoe to enforce drought restrictions for residents, businesses