Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm could bring foot of snow up top
- Testimony: Drug dealer and wife gagged, beat and raped victim
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly