Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
Obituary: Gordon Arnold
Trending in: News
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Another Lake Tahoe rescue boat sinks; second in 2 months
- Creek near Lake Tahoe has elevated E. coli levels (updated)
- Low water levels taking toll on Lake Tahoe rec businesses
- Kevin MacMillan: Allegations of corruption within Tahoe Forest Health System