Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
Obituary: Gordon Arnold
Trending in: News
- Dense smoke warning in effect Tuesday; King Fire nears 90,000 acres
- Smoked out: Tahoe athletes upset, understanding of Ironman cancelation
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Tesla’s move to Reno area draws big interest to region
- Sierra Sun, Bonanza press operator dies after ATV accident