Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
Obituary: Gordon Arnold
Trending in: News
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Meet Your Merchant: Riders get back in the saddle at Piping Rock Equestrian Center
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Athletes prepare for Sunday’s challenging Ironman Lake Tahoe