Gordon Arnold passed away at Tahoe City on June 2, 2012. He bought his first home here in 1964 and lived at Tahoe for many years. He is survived by his wife, Jeanette; son, John; daughter-in-law, Becky and four beautiful grandchildren. Memorial services were held on Friday, June 29, 2012, at the Veteran's Hall in Cayucos, California.
Obituary: Gordon Arnold
Trending in: News
- Scientists seek funding to continue Lake Tahoe runoff studies
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Truckee man, 54, arrested after hash-oil explosion at home
- Former Squaw ambassador: Development plan ‘just doesn’t sit right’
- Nevada’s pot industry not for faint of heart