Oct. 26, 1919 – June 22, 2012Nana passed away peacefully at her home in Sparks, Nevada where she lived with her granddaughter Rhona (Driskell) Reynolds and husband, Brian.Her loving family, daughter Shirley Reynolds, of Truckee, (Brian Dinneen), grandson, Robert Reynolds (Petaluma, Calif.) and granddaughter, Rhona were by her side.Katie was preceded in death by her loving husband Maurie Helm (Bobo). They lived together in Truckee 40 years before she moved to Sparks in 2006.Mom we love you and will miss you so much. You were the best mother and grandmother anyone could ask for. You were loved by all who knew you. You always had a smile on your face and a positive outlook. You were definitely the life of every party. You were young at heart and lived a full 92 years. You always had a good joke or two in you and at 4-feet 10-inches tall seemed larger than life.A day will not go by that you will always be in our thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace.Mom loved her Duce’s Wild video poker game at Western Village where she was known by all there on her weekly Monday visits with her daughter Shirley. There will be no services per Mom’s request. Son George Bottino and granddaughter Janelle (Reasor) Bottino (Mark), great grandchildren Mason and Aaron, of Arizona and grandson, Brandon Bottino of Reno, Nev..
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man, woman fight over food, who pooped in bathtub
- Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp won't launch for 2015; others will open
- Maloff presents Barton with $10 million check