INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation is very pleased to announce David Hardie as its new chairman of the board. Hardie took over the leadership role July 1.“I am thrilled that David Hardie will take over as Parasol’s Chair,” said Dean Meiling, previous chair. “He has been an outstanding board member, has served as vice chair and is committed to Parasol’s success.”Hardie has been a member of the Parasol Board since 2005 and also served as its Vice Chairman. He has served as the Chairman of Parasol’s Investment Committee and is one of the popular investment panelists in the Current Thoughts forum annually provided for the community.Hardie is an Incline Village resident; chairperson and chief executive officer of Hallador Investment Advisors Inc.; and is chairman of Hallador Energy Company in Denver. He also owns Enotria Restaurant andamp; Wine Bar, which serves American cuisine as well as encompassing a catering and wine merchant business located in Sacramento.“David is very passionate about Parasol and the benefits the organization brings to the community,” said Claudia Andersen, Parasol’s CEO. “We look forward to his leadership as we continue to grow the foundation to increase our service to the Tahoe Region.”
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Testimony: Drug dealer and wife gagged, beat and raped victim
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly