INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation is very pleased to announce David Hardie as its new chairman of the board. Hardie took over the leadership role July 1.“I am thrilled that David Hardie will take over as Parasol’s Chair,” said Dean Meiling, previous chair. “He has been an outstanding board member, has served as vice chair and is committed to Parasol’s success.”Hardie has been a member of the Parasol Board since 2005 and also served as its Vice Chairman. He has served as the Chairman of Parasol’s Investment Committee and is one of the popular investment panelists in the Current Thoughts forum annually provided for the community.Hardie is an Incline Village resident; chairperson and chief executive officer of Hallador Investment Advisors Inc.; and is chairman of Hallador Energy Company in Denver. He also owns Enotria Restaurant andamp; Wine Bar, which serves American cuisine as well as encompassing a catering and wine merchant business located in Sacramento.“David is very passionate about Parasol and the benefits the organization brings to the community,” said Claudia Andersen, Parasol’s CEO. “We look forward to his leadership as we continue to grow the foundation to increase our service to the Tahoe Region.”
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward