TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Below are select incidents from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office press log for June 28-July 13.
• Sometime overnight on the 3600 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City a report was taken for smash and grab of victim’s vehicle. Victim’s camera and laptop are missing.
• Sometime overnight on the 3200 Block of Edgewater in Tahoe City a report was taken for smash and grab of victim’s vehicle. There were 3 laptops and other items taken.
• Sometimes overnight on 1000 Block of Trent Lane in Kings Beach a report was taken of another smash and grab. Personal items were taken.
• Sometimes overnight on the 4500 Block of Northridge in Carnelian Bay, a report was taken of smash and grab of victim’s vehicle. Victim’s iPod and personal items are missing.
On 5000 Block of West Lake Boulevard in Homewood, a battery report was filed when a male suspect allegedly pushed the victim after hearing the victim say disparaging words about certain females.
• At 12:15 am on the 6000 Block of Emerald Circle in Homewood, officers arrested a male subject during a party. After a neighbor asked the partygoers to quiet down, the suspect challenged the neighbor to a fight. The suspect resisted and failed to comply with officer’s orders. He was arrested for a violation of probation.
• At 2:30am on the 300 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City, a male subject was arrested for a battery on a police officer and burglary. The suspect broke into a residence and started fighting with the female occupant and then proceeded to continue the physical fight when the deputy arrived.
• At 10:00pm on the 12000 Block of Lodge Trail in Truckee, an unknown suspect caused more than $6,000 in damage to swimming pool and electronic equipment.
• At 1:30am on the 2500 Block of Lake Forest in Tahoe City, a male subject was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspicion of DUI.
• At 2:15am on Squaw Peak Way in Olympic Valley, intoxicated male subjects known to each other got into a drunken verbal argument. Male suspect threw a cereal bowl at friend’s head causing a laceration that required stitches. There is no prosecution desired.
• At 10:00pm on the 500 Block of North Lake Boulevard, an unknown suspect removed victim’s bicycle from the front of a business.
• At 3:30 pm on the 8200 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect removed victim’s purse when she left it on the hood of her car.
• At 10:00pm on the 8500 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, two male subjects were ensconced in a physical fight when officers arrived. One of them refused to stop fighting and was arrested for resisting arrest and failure to comply.
• There were 6 drunk in public arrests from Kings Beach, Tahoe City and Homewood areas.
• There were 3 drunk in public arrests in Kings Beach.
• At 1:00pm on the 9900 Block of Lake Street in Kings Beach, officers issued a citation for trespassing when a female refuse to leave the beach.
• At 4:30pm on the 700 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect vandalized the bathroom of a local eating establishment.
• At 5:30pm on Goose Meadows in Truckee a DUI was turnover to California Highway Patrol.
• At 11:30pm on Highway 28 at Lake Forest in Tahoe City, a female was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspicion of DUI.
• At 1:00am on Highway 28/267 a DUI was turned over to California Highway Patrol.
• At 11:00am on the 8300 Block Of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect removed two iPhones from unlocked vehicle.
• At 8:30pm on the 400 Block on Highway 267 in Kings Beach, officers arrested a male subject for two outstanding warrants out of two different counties.
• At 12:30am on Highway 28 at Chipmunk Street in Kings Beach, male and female suspects hit another male over the head with a hard object, possibly a tire iron. Prosecution was desired.
• At 9:00am on the 100 Block of River Road in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect stole victim’s debit card and later made charges at a gas station.
• At 10:00am on the 1900 Block of Squaw Valley Road in Olympic Valley, an unknown suspect removed victim’s iPad when he left it in a restaurant.
• At 11:00am in the Kings Beach area, an unknown suspect stole victim’s debit card and later made charges.
• On the 10000 Block of Golden Pine in Truckee several thefts happened over night.