Donald George Pacini passed away after a short illness in Carmichael CA, on July 17, 2012.He was a 47-year resident of Incline Village and one of the first contractors to build Condominiums and Homes in Incline in the early 60s.All three of his children graduated from Incline High School.He and his wife Tina owned Incline Frame Shop for decades and enjoyed their retirement living at the lake.He was born in Concord, CA on Dec. 21, 1929 to Charles and Aline Pacini andamp; raised in Port Chicago, Ca.He is survived by his loving and devoted wife Tina Lagiss-Pacini of 62 years; his children Donis Whaley of Courtland Ca, (Dan), Michael Pacini of Reno, Kim Pacini Hauch of Carmichael Ca, (Richard); Granddaughters Angelica and Alexandria Whaley andamp; His Mother Aline Pacini.He graduated from Mt. Diablo HS in 1947 and served in the Air Force from 1951-1955 with duty in Japan and Korea. He was a staff Sargent with the 403rd AIO Division.Funeral services already were held.In lieu of flowers please make donations in his honor to The ASPCA — 1-800-628-0028, ext. 520. Mail to 8th Ave 7th Floor NY, NY, 10018, or to the charity of your choice.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off