TRUCKEE, Calif. — Below are select incidents from the Truckee Police Department’s press log for July 16-23, along with previously unreported incidents.
• Officers contacted a subject who had a felony warrant for his arrest and arrested him.
• A victim reported his debit card number was stolen by an unknown suspect sometime in March while the victim was out of the area. The victim’s debit card was used at several locations out of state for fraudulent purchases. The case was closed because the fraud occurred outside of Truckee.
• An iPod was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Pioneer Trial sometime in the last month.
• Officers took a report of two vehicle non-injury collision on Donner Pass Road. It was determined one of the drivers was under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs and was so intoxicated that she was unable to safely operate a motor vehicle. The driver was arrested and booked into the Nevada County Sheriff’s office.
• Officers filed a report regarding criminal threats on Greenwood Drive. The caller was not identified. The victim requested the incident to be documented.
• Officers took a report of non-injury two vehicle hit and run collusion. The collision occurred on Highway 89 north at Alder Creek Road.
• An unknown person entered a residence on Donner Pass Road and stole $1,000.
• Officers documented a reported gas main leak in the local shopping center parking lot on Deerfield. The area was evacuated and numerous businesses were temporary closed.
• Officers reported an injury collusion involving motor vehicle and motorcycle on Northwoods Boulevard at Davos Drive.
• A subject found a blank USB flash drive and turned into Truckee Police department for safe keeping.
• Officers documented a verbal argument between a boyfriend and a girlfriend on Royal Way.