Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe courthouse (updated)
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Affordable housing a focus of Tahoe's South Shore Loop Road project (opinion)
- California, Tahoe-area tree deaths climb to record levels thanks to bugs, drought
- Amgen Tour of California two weeks away, volunteers wanted for Tahoe stage