Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Edgewood Tahoe Lodge a step toward revitalizing South Shore (updated)
- Lake Tahoe Oktoberfest returns to Camp Richardson this weekend
- Gregg Allman talks about his winding road ahead of Lake Tahoe show
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- Animal column: Barking dog, nagging neighbor