Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
Obituary: Patricia “Pat” Schutte
Trending in: News
- Dense smoke warning in effect Tuesday; King Fire nears 90,000 acres
- Smoked out: Tahoe athletes upset, understanding of Ironman cancelation
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Tesla’s move to Reno area draws big interest to region
- Sierra Sun, Bonanza press operator dies after ATV accident