Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Don McMillan and Sandy Danto perform this week at Tahoe's South Shore
- Crews contain diesel fuel spill in Tahoe Keys
- Tahoe biking: Rentals returning to Tahoe Cross Country this summer
- Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association and USFS undertaking ambitious trail work
- Fifth man reportedly arrested in fatal South Lake Tahoe shooting