Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Structure fire currently burning in South Lake Tahoe, one dog perished (photos, story will be updated)
- Epic Discovery launches at Heavenly Mountain Resort in Tahoe (video)
- Electric vehicles on the rise in Tahoe-Truckee region
- Obituary: J. Blaine Wines Jr.
- South Lake Tahoe's newly approved design guidelines focus on natural elements