Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut
- South Tahoe girls soccer seeks fifth state championship in seven seasons after being dethroned
- Barton Health breaks ground on Robert Maloff Center of Excellence
- As Burning Man nears, Tahoe burners promote sense of community
- This week's action: When you only have a two-day weekend to experience Tahoe (opinion)