Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Ky-Mani Marley releases statement about missed South Shore show
- South Tahoe football rolls past Sparks 49-19 in season opener
- Take a hike: Direct route to Marlette Lake leads to serene waters perched above Lake Tahoe's East Shore
- Tree mortality an increasing concern in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Letter: Learn about Nick Exline, candidate for STPUD Board