Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- California's 3-foot bicycle law figures to play role at Truckee-Tahoe
- $30 million Tahoe City bridge, highway overhaul gets OK from TRPA
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Sierra history: Tracing California Highway Patrol's roots to pioneer days