Sept. 22, 1933 - Aug. 12, 2012Pat passed away peacefully Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012 at the age of 78. Pat had an eye for art and a taste for good food that led her to open the Ardvark and Torchere in Tahoe City. She spent time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, exploring the art of the Natives and spent her later years traveling and living throughout California and Nevada.Pat is survived by her daughter Susan Gruetzemacher, son-in-law David Gruetzemacher and her grandchildren Samantha and Branden Gruetzemacher of Tahoe City.
- Attorney alleges negligence, prejudice in South Lake Tahoe officer-involved shooting
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Drug agent admits to trafficking in Nevada's Douglas County Court