TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Employees from CA Technologies recently participated in the company’s 2nd annual volunteer campout at Lake Tahoe to help build sections of the Rim to Reno Trail System, that will connect the Tahoe Rim Trail to Reno, Nev. The Tahoe Rim Trail relies on volunteers, like CA Technologies, who have donated more than 200,000 hours of their time.
- Low numbers force North Tahoe High to scrap football season
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Kevin MacMillan: Stop wasting water with Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man