TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Employees from CA Technologies recently participated in the company’s 2nd annual volunteer campout at Lake Tahoe to help build sections of the Rim to Reno Trail System, that will connect the Tahoe Rim Trail to Reno, Nev. The Tahoe Rim Trail relies on volunteers, like CA Technologies, who have donated more than 200,000 hours of their time.
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday
- South Lake Tahoe police search for man suspected in bike path robbery
- Seasonal workers flock to California to process marijuana
- Heavenly, Kirkwood mountains to open more ski terrain Thanksgiving weekend