TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Employees from CA Technologies recently participated in the company’s 2nd annual volunteer campout at Lake Tahoe to help build sections of the Rim to Reno Trail System, that will connect the Tahoe Rim Trail to Reno, Nev. The Tahoe Rim Trail relies on volunteers, like CA Technologies, who have donated more than 200,000 hours of their time.
Rockinand#8217; out on the Rim Trail
Trending in: News
- Delay doesn’t damper South Tahoe Olympian celebration
- CHP beefs up patrols to combat aggressive driving on Highway 50
- Traffic delays expected during today’s Olympian celebration
- Tahoe highway overhaul: 20-minute delays possible; April 1 start eyed
- Election 2014: June primary on tap for IVGID; 7 file