TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Employees from CA Technologies recently participated in the company’s 2nd annual volunteer campout at Lake Tahoe to help build sections of the Rim to Reno Trail System, that will connect the Tahoe Rim Trail to Reno, Nev. The Tahoe Rim Trail relies on volunteers, like CA Technologies, who have donated more than 200,000 hours of their time.
- Truckee’s Dragonfly restaurant shutting down this month
- Tahoe highway overhaul: 20-minute delays possible; April 1 start eyed
- Nevada: Kingsbury will close at summit during first month of work
- Vail Resorts gains despite Lake Tahoe snow drought
- Election 2014: 6 people, including 3 women, now have filed for IVGID