TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Employees from CA Technologies recently participated in the company’s 2nd annual volunteer campout at Lake Tahoe to help build sections of the Rim to Reno Trail System, that will connect the Tahoe Rim Trail to Reno, Nev. The Tahoe Rim Trail relies on volunteers, like CA Technologies, who have donated more than 200,000 hours of their time.
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- No oil leaks in lake from Tahoe Queen fire, 'major damage' to boat