TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Employees from CA Technologies recently participated in the company’s 2nd annual volunteer campout at Lake Tahoe to help build sections of the Rim to Reno Trail System, that will connect the Tahoe Rim Trail to Reno, Nev. The Tahoe Rim Trail relies on volunteers, like CA Technologies, who have donated more than 200,000 hours of their time.
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion
- Police arrest man following alleged attempted robbery at Stateline
- Letter: Community split on major issues
- One dead following shooting at South Lake Tahoe hotel
- Police release sketches of suspects in South Tahoe shooting