TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Foothill Farmers Market will continue to bring in fresh fruits and veggies, seafood, bread and crafts through mid-fall Tuesdays to the Truckee River Regional Park, 10500 Brockway Road off Highway 267 and the Kings Beach State Recreation Area, 8318 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach. Find the Farmers Market Thursdays at Tahoe City on Commons Beach. Market hours are early morning to 1 p.m. Here, Towani Organic Farm from Bangor, Calif. displays a colorful variety of peppers, with eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes and more available.
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain