TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Foothill Farmers Market will continue to bring in fresh fruits and veggies, seafood, bread and crafts through mid-fall Tuesdays to the Truckee River Regional Park, 10500 Brockway Road off Highway 267 and the Kings Beach State Recreation Area, 8318 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach. Find the Farmers Market Thursdays at Tahoe City on Commons Beach. Market hours are early morning to 1 p.m. Here, Towani Organic Farm from Bangor, Calif. displays a colorful variety of peppers, with eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes and more available.
- Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association and USFS undertaking ambitious trail work
- Letter: Loop Road, the next step to making Tahoe great
- Group petitions City of South Lake Tahoe for Loop Road ballot measure
- My view: South Shore housing shortages persist (opinion)
- Cattle drive moves more than cows through Nevada's Genoa area