TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Foothill Farmers Market will continue to bring in fresh fruits and veggies, seafood, bread and crafts through mid-fall Tuesdays to the Truckee River Regional Park, 10500 Brockway Road off Highway 267 and the Kings Beach State Recreation Area, 8318 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach. Find the Farmers Market Thursdays at Tahoe City on Commons Beach. Market hours are early morning to 1 p.m. Here, Towani Organic Farm from Bangor, Calif. displays a colorful variety of peppers, with eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes and more available.
- Tahoe wildlife officials address bear concerns around the lake
- American Century Championship reveals 2016 lineup; celebrity golf tournament returns to Edgewood Tahoe in July
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Man defends honor of Golden State Warriors, gets arrested
- News briefs: School board elections and road safety issues in Meyers